Position: Full Time Trainee Junior IT Technician.
Location: Armidale NSW.
Salary Guide: 27k-47k depending on age and experience + Superannuation.
Applications close: 17th November 2023
ABOUT THE POSITION
We have an exciting opportunity with a growing company. We are seeking a school leaver to start their career in IT. Reporting direct to the principals, you will consistently develop your IT skills to provide IT support for a wide range of clients. The position is a full time 2-year traineeship both working on support and in sales, with the potential transition into a senior end point management position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supplying onsite and remote support to end users, per Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Stock and shop management
- Direct supplier relations
- General customer service, on the phone, in store, and onsite
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining IT software and systems
- Repair and upgrade computer hardware and software
- Backup and data archiving procedures
- Identify and suggest improvements on procedures
- Meet weekly with key performance indicators and deadlines
- Participate in ongoing training and development to ensure skills and knowledge to achieve desired objectives of the position.
- In store sales to both commercial and residential customers
- Manage client end points and backup/continuity management
- Direct manage client relationships as an account manager
- Other duties, appropriate to the skills of the employee, as required by the business
- A passion and commitment to delivering exceptional customer service
- A strong work ethic to meet customer expectations and deliver on deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (one on one, over the phone and written), organisational skills and a strong work ethic
- Ability to be responsive, remain calm under pressure and highly adaptable to changing work demands and take accountability for the completion of tasks within agreed deadlines
- Prominent levels of attention to detail
- A willingness to constantly improve, learn and share knowledge
- The ability to work independently or part of a team
- You enjoy thinking creatively to solve problems
- Able and willing to take initiative
- Tech savvy with a passion for all things IT
- Enjoy problem-solving, with highly developed trouble shooting skills
- Utilising remote support and ticketing systems to maximum efficiency
- Accurate data entry skills and the ability to thoroughly document work performed
- Ability to maintain a clean work environment
- Prior experience in providing IT support
- Experience in a managed services environment
- Prior IT certification/courses
- A valid driver’s license and own transport
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the position please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter you should address why you fit the position criteria, any relevant experience, and why would want to work with us.
About New England Business Technology
At New England Business Technology, we take the time to understand our client’s business needs and the way in which they operate so we can design and deliver intelligent IT and communication solutions that help them minimise risk, meet their compliance needs, and improve productivity so they can do business better.
Technology is only as good as the people using it. We work with our client’s staff so we can understand how they work, identify IT and communication solutions that can help them to work more efficiently and then guide them through the process.
We also pride ourselves on being problem solvers. We don’t just fix things. We also identify problems, offer solutions, and indicate ways you our clients can improve productivity in their business.
Most businesses cannot afford significant downtime or a loss of critical data. Our ongoing support, backup solutions and business continuity plans will keep our client’s business up and running when they need it most.
With our return-on-investment mindset, we work with our clients to ensure they are getting the best possible value on their IT and communication solutions.