By completing the pre-approval process, you authorize Pinch Payments and New England Business Technology to automatically debit payments from your nominated bank account on the agreed schedule. The following terms and conditions apply to your pre-approval:
- Authorization: You authorize Pinch Payments to debit your nominated bank account for the agreed payment amount and frequency. You also authorize Pinch Payments to adjust the payment amount and frequency in accordance with any changes you make to a payment plan.
- Timing of Debits: Pinch Payments will debit your nominated bank account on the due date of the invoice. If you have setup a payment plan this may vary.
- Bank Account: You must nominate a valid Australian bank account from which Pinch Payments can automatically debit payments.
- Changes: You must notify New England Business Technology of any changes to your nominated bank account or payment plan, including changes to the payment amount and frequency. You acknowledge that failure to do so may result in additional fees and charges.
- Cancellation: You may cancel your pre-approval at any time by contacting New England Business Technology.
- Disputes: If you believe that a payment has been made in error, you must contact New England Business Technology within seven days of the payment date. New England Business Technology will investigate the dispute and provide you with a resolution within 30 days.
- Fees and Charges: You acknowledge that additional fees and charges may apply in the event of a failed payment, or dishonoured payment.
By completing the pre-approval process, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to these terms and conditions.